Join us at the M&Ps warehouse to kick off Catwalks & Classrooms 2017
with a 360• look at Magpies & Peacocks, what we do and why we do it!
And find out just what is behind our mantra – Shop:Rock:Donate:Repeat
Join us on August 19, 2017 from 11am-4pm for the kick-off to our third annual Catwalks & Classrooms Sustainable Design Competition Showcase, take a tour of where we collect, upcycle, make and now sell!
• This year we are launching our monthly Shop Rock Donate Repeat Market to celebrate kicking off Catwalks & Classrooms, so learn how to become a featured vendor or shop a selection of our local talent.
• Meet & Greet our 2017 roster of student designers, artists, judges and Artists In Nesting, including celebrity stylist and designer René Garza, and find out about how were sending him to London Fashion Week with Re:Ne(w) by René Garza for Magpies & Peacocks.
• Learn how donating your Post Consumer Textiles and accessories to us can change the way Houston does sustainable business and how you can be part of the global solution.
• Find out about our 2017 Catwalks & Classrooms event and purchase your Early Bird Tickets.
• Enter a Raffle to win two VIP Catwalks & Classrooms tickets which includes the private judges dinner and the main event.
• We'll have sips, bites and sounds ready on deck for you!
When: August 19, 2017 from 11am-4pm
Where: Magpies & Peacocks, 908 Live Oak St. Houston, TX 77003